Occupational Therapy in Your Community
We provide Occupational Therapy services for children and adults in Inner Gippsland, Inner East Melbourne and Online.
We're here to help
How we help
How we help
Why choose us
At Do, Be, Become, we work with people of all ages. We also work closely with each individual to develop a suitable management plan.
Work with us
If you are an allied health professional looking for work in Gippsland we would love to hear from you.
Follow the link below to find out more about opportunities at Do, Be, Become.
Here, you may find answers to our most frequently asked questions.
Occupational Therapy focuses specifically on the practical aspects of day to day living. This may be through teaching or retraining skills or changing the way you complete a task which may include using assistive technology. Specific examples include:
- Developing fine motor skills to improve handwriting
- Helping to develop daily routines
- Practicing daily living skills such as dressing, cooking or shopping
- Developing care plans for Support Workers to follow
- Using mindfulness techniques to manage stress in daily life
- Making a plan to live independently including assisting with housing applications where appropriate.
- Requesting funding for assistive technology to support your independence.
Got more questions?
Feel free to leave a message using our contact form.
Send an enquiry
If you would like to find out more about our services or would like to make a referral please complete the form below.
As we spend most of our time on the road, email is the best way to contact us. It may take up to 48 hours to receive a response.