Got a question? Get in touch with us.
If you would like to know more about our services or how we might be able to help you please book a free 15 minute telephone conversation. You can also send us a message and we will get back to you.
As we spend most of our time on the road, email is the best way to contact us. It may take up to 48 hours to receive a response.
Send an enquiry
If you would like to find out more about our services, make a booking or would like to make a referral please complete the form below.
Here, you may find answers to our most frequently asked questions.
Occupational Therapy focuses specifically on the practical aspects of day to day living. This may be through teaching or retraining skills or changing the way you complete a task which may include using assistive technology. Specific examples include:
- Developing fine motor skills to improve handwriting
- Helping to develop daily routines
- Practicing daily living skills such as dressing, cooking or shopping
- Developing care plans for Support Workers to follow
- Using mindfulness techniques to manage stress in daily life
- Making a plan to live independently including assisting with housing applications where appropriate.
- Requesting funding for assistive technology to support your independence.
Got more questions?
Feel free to leave a message using our contact form.